Enabling Students to recognise their value and fully participate in society
For any individual to confidentially live, thrive and be an effective member of society, they need to recognise who they are and their place in society.
Through the Mosaic Programme, Mosaic Wise works with students to support them in understanding their value, values and society. This enables them to fully identify who they are and develop to be the best that they can be in the various environments & contexts they encounter in life.
See below for more details of the programmes offered by Mosaic Wise.
- Understanding Values & Britishness
- Exploring Diversity and developing a fuller awareness of the world around us at Local, National and International levels.
- Developing a fuller awareness of individuals values and who they are as individuals.
- Developing the confidence to fully interactive and become involved at all levels of society.
- Students develop their self knowledge, awareness, social esteem and confidence.
- Students develop a broad knowledge and awareness of British society and values.
- Students become more aware of their place in society and feel confident to fully engage.
- Culture & Diversity
- Self-Knowledge & Awareness
- Social Esteem & Confidence
“Susan Popoola is an excellent presenter and engages her audiences well. She is knowledgeable and engaged our students in a discussion around graduate opportunities in the workplace with an awareness of current trends both in the UK and globally.”
Lydia Selby, Centre for Citizenship Enterprise and Governance University of Northampton